How to Buy Land
Owning land has never been easier. Learn how to buy land with our simple purchase process.
We offer land for sale throughout the USA and ownership has never been easier when you take advantage of our bargain prices and excellent land for sale owner-financing opportunity available for many of the properties listed on this website (check specifics within each listing). Our goal is to make the dream of land ownership a reality by offering discount prices as well as affordable payments through flexible terms to fit your budget. When you buy USA land through us you will receive a grant/warranty deed and the land will be conveyed with marketable title.
- Bargain prices
- Fully Amortized Loans
- NO Balloon Payments
- NO Pre-Payment Penalties
- NO Qualifying
- Land for Sale Owner Financing
4 Easy Steps: How to Buy Land with Us
- Contact us through the form on the property listing page you’re interested in, or call us to confirm that the land you’re interested in is still available and we will let you know if the property is available as a Cash Only purchase or if owner-financing is offered for that property.
- After you have visited the property and/or completed your research to confirm that the land suits your needs, you may reserve the property by submitting the appropriate paperwork and deposit: a) Standard Realtor’s contract/deposit if an agent is managing the sale; or b) Assignment Agreement/deposit if the property is being sold through our Contract Assignment Program.
- If you are purchasing the land using our company’s owner financing option, you will need to complete the Identity Statement and Title Vesting forms and fax or email them to us along with your state issued identification so that we can obtain the necessary information to prepare the loan documents. Our fax # is the same as our phone #: 1-888-844-8920.
- After the documents/deposit are received, escrow will be opened with a reputable escrow company or attorney at which time they will handle the transaction through closing, including collecting any remaining funds due, coordinating title insurance, preparing/recording the deed with the county, etc.
Land for sale owner financing is available on many of the properties! Check the specific details within each listing.
Image Credit: Flickr/ Taylor.McBride